Search This Blog

"You're so right & yet so wrong"


Blogged about something that I would said a little emotional and not me.
I hoped no one read it yet.
But however, I still feel that love is a game where two people play to win or lose.
It's a game where I choose to lose now :)
Because girlfriend instincts is always better than you yourself :)
"What’s done is done. The past is unchangeable, so just move on and fix your mistakes along the way"

Last whole week was spent eating and chilling, alternating studies in between with Ame :)
Most constant spot is Starbucks.
Of all the Starbucks I been to, I prefer and love the one in Empire Gallery Subang :)
Friendly baristas, nice ambience and nicer drinks. lol





Snowflake time in Subang SS15.
Because desserts cheer people up yes? :)




Lunch at Empire Subang.
The most orgasmic char siew bun I ever tasted in Subang is at Lammeenya, Empire Gallery
Go tried it! You will love the bun and the noodles there :)
Reasonable price too :)

After lunch, we both went a little crazy at Jaya Grocery :) 
Found some pretty awesome chocolates. 
And we met someone interesting that day.
Spent half an hour talking to that person.
I never thought Malaysian will actually engage conversation with strangers.
No offense.





And Starbucks yet again with Ame :)
Starbucks is making me fat :/


It doesn’t matter how long u’ve known each other, what matters in a TRUE friendship is who said “I’ll be here if you need me” & proved it!

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll