Search This Blog

I'm Back !!!

Well, technically... Im in KL all the time... Im just too lazy to blog...
Here goes my events for the past few days since Chinese New Year start..

Chinese New Year Eve, Saturday..
Went out yum char with Elaine in Hartamsa... Supposed to meet up with Kah Choon after his reunion dinner but couldnt get him.. Was so Dam Piss... Yes!! ask elaine if u dun believe... Guess what time was my reunion dinner !! 5.45pm.. =) hehee.. So finish eating bout 6plus... Went to Breakers to meet up wif Laine's frens.. Thn, we move on to Starbucks, Centerpoint.. Went home bout 10plus...




1st Day Of Chinese New Year,Sunday,29 January 2006...
Woke up early... at bout 9plus to pray.. Went to the temple in Brickfield(spelling?) My mood wasnt that good... Yes, im supposed to be happy... Maybe the lack of sleep.. Went over to my uncle's hse as my grandmum is stayin there..Collected some ang paus.. Drank some fizzy drinks.. Fizzy drinks=7 teaspoons of sugar!! =( Went to Elaine's hse. I been in her hse every 1st day of CNY =) Im a regular visitor !! =D I din really used my cam much.. So i grab all the pics from Laine's blog, which is much more nicer with the words on the pic.. I cant do tat! cos im not sure how ... =p


The Viatnemese Spring Rolls that Elaine's mum made!! super-yummy.. I LOve it !!!! I love the sauce... Eventhough Wai Hou cant stand the sauce.. too sour.. His words ;p


Wai Hou... Super poser...

Elaine the hot chiq, me & her college fren, debbie...

One hell funny dude... He was so afraid of the snoop something Wai Hou mention..haha..Everyting he tried to tickle Elaine, Wai Hou will mention bout the snoop ting..& he will b doin his funny ways... The above captions is Elaine's own words.. Not forging.. Just duno how to make it go away.. hahaha .. Lousy wif photoshop tingy... =p


I envy Elaine's collection of bags!!!! -_- So babe, when wana hand me all ur bags ?? =p Look, there's half of my head.. Don't my hair look shiny?? just did treatment the day before CNY !! =) hehee


Look at the cute lil puppy... She's dam cute.. So adorable.. Focus on that puppy.. not that guy!! =P She's so adorable wif a big A !! & whenever Keith carry her up, she will cross her leg... such a shy adorable puppy... loving it !!! =) awwww.. missing that cute puppy ... =)


Caught in action by Elaine.. hahaa.. busy msging ppl... Look at the pink ting on her bed.. tat's my another hp.. My frens get annoy by my msging habbit !! =p Oh Btw, take a look at the pic behind me.. the leg tingy.. Wat's the first ting tat cums into ur mind when u look at tat pic?? Leave a comment.. Wai hou thinks that it's a girl standing in front of her clset naked.. Arif thinks that she's doin her shopping.. naked as well.. So wat do u think? *ngeks*


Yups.. that caption is right.. im her regular visitor durin Cny ... U can find me in her hse every 1st day of CNY without fail.. =) i love the food in her hse !!! =) hehee...
Went back home at bout 8plus.. Then went to NianKing REstaurant in ss17.. a vegetarian restaurant.. Saw Wai Hou there... The foods there r super nice.. but im too full to consume anyting.. basically jus sit there & drank my chinese tea...

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll