Search This Blog

I hate the way i am feeling now...
I hate being emo..
I hate the way i feel like crying..
I hate the tears that are falling...

It's hard to please everyone....

What the fuck is going on..

I hate being kept in the dark.....

I fucking hate that you toyed with me...
The mixed signals u send to me....


I hate myself for being so emo..
I hate the fake sympathy that was given..

I hate backstabbers who are trying to act pleasantly in front of me..
Spare me the details ...
And dont try to act in front of me.....

Time will heal ??
Well, i fucking don't know......

All i know is that things don't turn out the way you want it to be..
The more you want th e 'thing', the more it will turn the opposite way....
You never get it..
Life's unfair...
Life's a bitch..
Life's hard...

Deal with it or not......

I choose the latter...

2 comments:

S h e r v e said...

i love you

and like i said

anytime.

<3

*but use ur hp, in case i don't pick up, i'll know who called and can call u back*

: )

Anonymous said...

wei
don't always emo can enot..
blog something happy!
ei u can always cari me so u can bitch to me ok.
chilling. muaks

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll