Search This Blog

I am obsessed with....


I is obsessed with steamboat! :)
I can eat steamboat for everyday for 3 weeks I will never get bored of it! :)
Nothing can come in between of me and my love for steamboat ok! :D

One of the Wednesday, Karen planned a steamboat dinner for us all at Chong Qing Sunway Mentari.
Buffet! *loves* *drools* :D 
Ate until literally can't move! 
Thank god I wore loose dress :p
hahahah
Pictures are taken with the LomoLomo app on iPhone 



Who doesn't like this!
If you tell me you don't like it, you are no Chinese! :p




The girls! :D 



Differences create a strong friendship :)
Because we are so different in a lot of ways.
One person got bullied, the rest will back each other up! :D



Princess and Barbie :D 


I is craving for steamboat again at this hour :(
I miss Little Lamb with my bimbo Jassy! :( 
Eat more for my part ok dear? :D

1 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll