Search This Blog

Weekly dose...


I realized I always blog about something a few months after. (-.-)
Late comers. wtf. Lol.
The whole purpose of blogging is to remember the date and event that happened during that time.
But me being Kat always blogged about it two or three months after. 
Oh wells. Better late than never huh? 

Been having our Saturday weekly tea time with Nikki :)
Since Sunday is always our family day :)
Love how she always made Randy to fetch her to come Curve.
Because I hate to go down Subang :p hahaha

Weekly Starbucks routine.
So dam fat from Starbucks! :(



Green tea frappe, always my first choice :)



the little sister I always want to have :)
Aaah yes. I need to wear spectacle already especially during the night.
Day time usually I don't wear cos I sleep for 12 hours. hahah.
If i dont sleep the whole night, I will need to :( Boo! :(


moi, karen, nikki ..


christine, moi, karen, nikki :)

And another weekly Curve routine :)
This time is .....

Ikea time ... :)
Nikki was craving for meatballs... 






A meal is never complete without desserts :)


No wonder I am getting fat :(
#peerpressure to lose weight! :( lol.
Always say wanna lose weight but ended up eating too. phail# hahaha

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll