Search This Blog

In between...

You know how most girls; not all usually do something to their hair when they feel sad/emo.
Most likely because of something that impacted them a lot.
Be it breakup, family problem etc etc

The guys asked the girls earlier on this topic on why girls must do something to their hair when they feel sad.
Seriously. I really don't know even I am one of them.
Maybe because hair is every girl's most treasure possession.

And right now I feel like doing something drastic to my hair again.
No. It's not because of breakup ok!
Just feel the need to change.

Butttttt..... 
Advices from my friends stating that I should lay off doing things to my hair
and continue giving my hair some TLC.
hahaha.




From light brown hair to darker brown hair color.
To shorter hair-do to currently black hair. 

Regretted getting my hair done in black color.
Look a little ugly ):

Feel like getting my hair done to brown color again.

This.is.a.bimbo.post.
Mmkaythanks! :)







0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll