Search This Blog

My loveeee...


My love for pastries since young will never changed.
I once made a joke by saying that,
"I am dam loyal when it comes to food especially pastries and steamboat."

And was shoot back with ....
"ya only loyal when it comes to food" (-.-)

I am loyal to a lot of things/people ok! Pfft!
Anyway, last Sunday, Nikki picked me up and off we go to Levain for brunch + tea.
*thanks for the ride* :D
So excited for Levain.

Only went once with Daddy  and Mummy Soo.
And we had the pastas that time.
This time around, we had chosen all pastries and cakes *loves* :D 
I seriously love pastries. 
I reckon that my past life I must have born in a baker's family :O

Didn't take picture of the outside concept/garden.
I was too famished to even bother. haha.
And after dining, too full and sleepy to take. hahaha.
Dam phail.. lol.


But for the sake of making my post to have more pictures *because everyone loves colorful things and not words*...
I goggled some decor pictures :) 

What will greet you upon your arrival :) 


Classy decor that gives you the English garden atmosphere.
Tea with the Royal family anyone? ha-ha


And as soon as you walk in, you are greeted by the aroma of all types of breads *drools*

Pictures are courtesy of BrenKenLee


The seatings available.
Super classy! I love the decor. The settings. The type of furniture and decor used.
Thumbs up! :)
Picture courtesy of the blogger Rebecca

What Nikki, Ken, Randy & I ordered:


Mashed potato bun and Apple slice 
Extra thumbs up for both! :D
Must order especially if you are a big fan of apple and mashed potato :)


From far right: Mashed potato bun, twist doughnut, apple slice, mini croissant and paul cheddar cheese head and chicken sausage(name from the website itself) 





A much more closer up of the Macaroons :D
My all time sinful indulgences. 
Nikki ordered Hazelnut Praline, Triple Chocolate, Macchiato, Fraise(Strawberry)
Love all flavor! :D



Ananas cake.
It is :
Banana cake, pineapple cream and milk couverture mousse.
This is a major disappointment! Read a few blogger reviews and they recommended this cake.
But it tasted like anti-biotic! yuck! 


moi :) 
with the overview of what we ordered! :)



Nikki :)
Dam petite and cute that you will want to just hug her! :)



Overall, I love Levain's food :) 
Will definitely be back for more macaroons :D 
View here for map

After brunch at Levain, we headed over to Pavilion for happy hour! :)
Ken, Randy & nikki had beer during the happy hour promotion while I had ice-lemon tea!
Beers give beer belly! 
A much needed catch-up and exchanging bitchy theories :p
Just joking. ;)


Nikki & I  at Michelangelo




Thank you for the awesome candid Ken.


Will definitely love to chill at Pavilion.
Just to feel more "atas" LOL


0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll