Search This Blog

Best Xmas Ever!


Last year Xmas Eve I think I stayed at home.
As most of my friends are in a relationship.
#foreveralone

But this year Xmas I had the best celebrations ever! :)
Starting with breakfast gathering in office on 23rd.



And home cooked Nasi Briyani from colleague! 


Thumbs up!

And headed to BBQ after work!
No pictures because too busy eating. wtf #fatdieme
I love BBQ food! But I only eat fish balls and sausages heheh

And 24th started off with pamper myself day before heading out.
Hair wash + massage + mani pedi. 


Xmas Eve dress :)
Wore a long sleeve wrapped dress! 
Super loving wrapped dresses :)


And off for movie at Cathay! 
Finally watch Mission Impossible.
Slow but steady ok! :p
Awesome movie! :) Loves the cars *drools* I am such a guy sometimes. :(

Dinner was at Ben's General Food Store, Bangsar Village II.




Lemon lime milkshake *i think that is the name lah* lol.


Mushroom lasagna with a side salad.
Picture don't do justice! 
It taste way better than it looks!
As they say, "dont judge a book by it's cover" :D




Breakfast pizza! 
*thumbs up* :)

Even with two dishes, we couldn;t finish! 

This was when we were extremely stuffed to the extent we were on the verge of puking all out :p

After dinner, headed to Genting for another celebration.
Bumped into so many familiar faces.
No fireworks though as it was raining heavily :(

Exchange present after midnight and I got this! :D 


Ok lah. It is not something new in the market but it apparently it sort of replace the previous one.
With added features like gps location and some sort like DLSR whereby u can turn the front lens.
I dunno lah. Lol. Have yet to explore. 
Now, who wants to take more pictures with me? :)

And

Makeup! 


And something I been wanting for very long!
Stupid. At first it was wrapped with layers and layers of wrapper and newspaper without paper bag.
And I thought wtf empty box ah!
Manatau! Omaigod! :D


On Xmas day itself, I slept until 3-ish pm!
How awesome! :) 
If u know me pretty well, I loves to sleep. Even my colleagues know!
Kathryn is a sleeping queen! ftw! haha

Yumcha with Kah Choon and Kenji at Black Ball, Uptown.

Signature dessert.


Fresh milk with grass jelly. 
I told them 20% sugar and they gave me half! freaking hell.
Just cause I dont speak mandarin! 


Xmas outfit! #maxi dress


Merry Christmas from the donkeys! *internal joke* :)


with my little sis! :) 
*loves*

Ken and Nik. :)


Everyone loves the bear I got for Nik :)

Even...

baby Ethan! cutest baby ever! 
omaigod. Maternal instinct kicks in! :)

Awesome xmas party at Nik's  :)
I have the best Xmas celebration.
I hope you all does as well :)
Argh back to work tmw! :(

2 comments:

Taufulou said...

wahhh..nice luu~ so happenig 1 your christmas

Kathryn said...

hahahaha thankss! where got.. your Xmas also am sure very happening ;)

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll