Search This Blog

Coffee Club


What is better on a Saturday than shopping and brunch with my beloved people :)
Headed to KL for brunch and a little shopping.
The coffee club in Singapore is awesome but the one in KL is ...... Speechless.
Firstly, service was horrible because the waiter and waitress don't understand English!
You converse them in basic English like, "Can I get a set of fork and knife please"
Waitress answered you in, "Apa?"

I don't mean to sound insulting but really.
In KL city you hire someone that don't really understand English?
No wonder our country is a laughing stock!
Anyway, anger aside.




strawberries smoothies! :)



Mocha with vanilla ice cream 
Loves!



Carbonara with salmon spaghetti. 


Carbonara!

I don't understand why all my friends love to order carbonara :(
It is so pungent! :(




Club caesar 
The sauce that they use is omaigod sour! -___- 



And dessert the girls ordered.
Grr! I am on a dessert free diet :(


Coffe club in KL is not a place I recommend people to go! 

But the companion that matters the most :)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll