Search This Blog

DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME

Because cool people have iPhone.
Enough said. :D
You see.
In all action packed movies, everyone is using an iPhone.
And they are always those that make you all go "wow so chun can track people"

Seriously. If you are anti Apple products.
You will soon be pull in to the Apple side!
Trust me.
Blackberry users mostly now are Apple users!

So why iPhone 4S, you may ask?

So I can be an extra cool person because I am cool enough already now! Just joking! Dont gag!

because the main ever most important reason is.....

IT HAS A 8 MEGA PIXEL CAMERA!!!

No more these:


Ok la. I don't have a DLSR ok! #justsaying.


And no more bringing my baby out!
I labelled all my gadgets baby *bright smile*
And sadly to say this but I always have a bad habit of losing things or rather drop things EXCEPT my phone.

Before Xmas day I do not have a camera ok! And everytime I see something unique I either have to depend on my friends that have camera or use my pariah 3gS to capture the moment. Dam sad! no flash no anything. If it is night time, my picture came out..... extra dark. FML.

SO I NEED A PHONE WITH 8 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA!

And not forgetting Dual-Core A5 Chip for a higher performance and graphics.
No more lousy video that after loading, it hangs a little while or the sound goes ZZzzz.
*you know the sound when the processor isn't a good one?*


And of course Siri!
For #foreveralone people like me :(
Or #foreveranti-social people like me :(
I'm quite dependent on gadgets for directory and everything that Gadget can do.
So I need Siri !!! :D



Digi please give me an iPhone 4S! :D

To know more specs about iPhone 4S. Check it out here



0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll