Search This Blog

Congrats Cheri & Karl


As title said it all.
A big warm congratulations to Karl and Cheri for their big day, which took place on 22nd October 2011 at Tamingsari Grand Ballroom, The Royale Chulan Hotel, KL.
I love attending weddings!
Because more reason to dress up! :)

Went to search high and low for a perfect night gown because everyone is wearing a gown.. 
But I couldn't find a nice gown within the price range I budgeted :(
Boo! sucks to have a budget for a dress :(
In the end I gave up! and bought a cocktail dress online.
The awesome-ness of e-shopping :) *loves*
Got it from a US store and shipped in to my house! :)

On that day itself, I started getting ready at 12 noon! 
When I told Yinz this, she gave me the WTF look :(
Couldn't imagine when the big day for myself how early I need to start preparing. Heh :p
Started off with blow and wash and treatment for my hair at my usual favorite Salon.
Then rushed down to Pyramid for my nails and manicure session at JJ-Nails.
Awesome service and it's cheap too! 
And lastly makeup done at MAC! 
Was deciding between MAC or Bobbi Brown.
And ended up choosing MAC just because I wanted a night look that enhances eye :)

Pictures! :)
All words and no pictures make a post boring :p



Love my stylist!
Definitely recommend him to everyone that goes to MAC in Pyramid :)



Loving my eye makeup! :)
I know I can even do myself but I just want to be pamper! :p


Headed over to Yinz's to change and head to KL together!


with my dearest Yinz.








with Wilson.
Thank you for fetching me and running errands for me :)



Pretty decor!



We both were early. So the alcoholic me down champagne after champagne while Yinz snack on the tidbits


Creative idea.
The bridesmaid snapped picture of each of us with a poloroid camera and we were supposed to write down messages and wishes and greetings on it and to be hang on a tree.



Ladies and the gentlemen
Before the gentleman on the far right got too.. *ahem* drunk. lol



It really is so coincidence we both were in the same color dress!
We didnt even plan beforehand what to wear or to match our dresses.
Guess great minds and best friends think alike :)



The wedding gift :)


Here comes the happy couple! :)



girls in our table:
Yinz, me, sez ping, forgot the name im sorry :(

with my minnie mouse,nette :)


my two long lost friends :)
Back in university days, the three of us always always go out :)
Missing you both.
Shall see you girls at Zouk.. every weekend :p



And so the drinking starts.....




Two drunkards. Two sobers.
Guess who. :p




with the beautiful bride, Cheri  :)



with the gorgeous Cheri :)




Congrats Cheri & Karl :)


And so I left to join Alvin + Kai and the rest at Zouk.
Invited my little sis, Nikki to come along.
And I was... gone.
Thanks to Kai for opening one whole bottle of Moet for me to drink ALL.
So many weddings to attend this month, :)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll