Search This Blog

Bad week..

Having my finals this whole week..
Exams = aarghh !!
Reasons for feeling so low:
1) Put on a lot of weight.. ( been eating too much junk foods..stress lar ;P)
2) My face is having it's own party, which means im having major break-outs..millions zits..
OMG ! i think my face is like pizza face now *sob*
3) Stress.. my frens finishes exams on wed but i finishes on thurs. ( being pathethic me, i failed
my maths last sem.so have to retake this sem. Note to self: must do well in this sem. Must
aim for 80 & above. Erm, well pass enough lar ;P )
4) Supposed to diet but can't.
5) Having fever & a bad cold..
6) Have not finish my IB yet.. im only at chapter 2 & i had lost interest in it already.. =(
7) Singapore airlines are so freaking expensive..
8) My hair does not behaved how i want it to be.

wtf dei... it's all turning worse for me.. hmmm, maybe bad karma ?? need to do more good deeds..anyone need me for help ?? =)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll