Search This Blog

Age is just a number!


I just turned (blank) last Saturday!
Please wish me. Hahah =P *thick face*

I had the best celebration ever! =)
Was feeling a little depressed a week before my birthday.
Firstly, age la
Secondly, I thought my friends forgot about it =((((
But scratch that, my girls remembers and not forgetting my colleagues! *happy smile*

On 17th February, a day before, had a lunch celebration with the managers and modern trade department. 
3 hours lunch break! only applies in my company haha.


Chillies


And dinner with the "younger people" in the company. haha



healthy eating after a heavy lunch =)
Smoked salmon on toasted multigrain with salad =)


February babies =) 



thank you people for making the two feb babies happiest person that night =)
Thanks for dinner and cake! 

And movie at Gold Class GSC :) 


On my birthday day itself, I woke up with a bad cold and sore throat. #fmlmax =(
But nothing can spoilt my mood! haha


Woke up to surprise delivery!
I love sunflowers! :)
Thank you Ivan =) You still knows me best after years of being apart! =)

And of course nothing beats pampering myself =)
You gotto love yourself before loving others 



No nail arts this time around.
Just normal classic =)

Dinner was spoilt for choices!
a). La Risata
b). Lafite.
c). Little Korea.

Guess which one I ended up choosing? :)


Yups! Mad Craving for Korean food =)
 Kimchi. Kimchi. =)




Seafood in bean paste soup.
It is good for those people that can't take spicy food =)


This is orgasmic! :)
Spicy and lots of seafood. Just the way I like it =)

Didn't managed to take picture of BBQ food.
Gobble down before I managed to capture it *ops*

And the best four surprises I had that night.



1. Customized Hello Kitty cake.



Too cute to cut it =(


2. Limited edition leather longchamp bag! :) I am always a bag lover! =)
So please get me bag  if you ever want to get me a pressie =P hahah



3. Every girl's favourite color =)



4. Catch up with my muimui =))

Not forgetting all these gifts



Who said birthday celebration needs to be celebrated in a club?
ok maybe I am too old to go wiggle wiggle in the club =(

And I am down with fever and flu and sore throat =(
loves all.



0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll