Search This Blog

Compilations =)

So 6th February marks the end of 2012 Chinese New Year.
Oh no =(
Gotto hardcore at work and no more holidays already! =(
Didn't manage to take much pictures during CNY.
Was busy stuffing myself silly with food #fatdieme

Thank god for gym! If not.. i will be....


=(


Anyway, compilations of my CNY.

Chor Yat/First day of CNY :)
This year the family are going casual.
All of us are in polos and jeans!
Last year I was in cheongsam. This year no more!
I need more comfortable  and comfy clothes! :)

The usual routine:
 Morning prays at home. Temple. Visiting. Go back nap. Dinner. haha
Love Chor Yat because it is vegetarian day!
I love vegetarian food. The fuchuks wow! *stomach grumble*

This year, I went to Derrick's for gambling!
Every year usually the first day I sleep early. haha.
There is an exception in every year yes? =)


Gambling starts on first day of CNY.
And no I did not gamble. I dont gamble regardless of it's chinese new year lah.
But I love watching people gamble tho.

And supper at the famous Nasi Lemak Bumbung Maybank.
Can you spell FAT? =(

Second day was spent with the parents besides my usual favorite routine; sleeping =D
Didn't head out to anywhere because I AM WORKING THE NEXT DAY! =(


On Thursday, went down to Klang for Kai's open house.
God save me. It is Klang =P haha


Kai's cutest dog =)

And the host didnt even prepare anything and ask the early comers guests *US* to go grocery shopping!
Dafuq!



See! lol.
The only best part is that I get to choose what I want to eat =)


Lou Sang and this was tarpau by me to bring it over to his place #phail LOL

with the girls =)



hi best friend!
I love taking pictures with you! =P



Half group picture! =)
Jackson, Alvin, *name forgot* haha.
Seow hui, me, yinz,
Kai the host


Headed home early as I need to work the next day! :(


my nicest colleagues =)

The next day, went house visiting again.
This time in Subang =)
And of course gambling without phail

Left early as both of us have to head down to Kota Damansara for tea session with Alvin.


with Yinz.


with Alvin .



Yinz, why you so happy? hahahahaha =P




Tiramisu mille crepe.


green tea mille crepe.


eww. durian puffs. eww. so smelly *pinch nose*


Next day, head over to karen's open house =)


with karen 




We are Hello Kitty's fan =D


Skipped yoga for your open house mui =P

That sums up my CNY Celebration.
Hope you guys enjoy your CNY =)
and not it is back to work to earn more =)
Ciaoz!



0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll