Search This Blog

Change is good :)


So.... 
I quit my previous job in January 2012.
Decided to venture into another company.
Job title is less glamorous than the previous job title.
But then same pay, much better environment and it is the industry I always want to venture into.
And i think I made the right decision and choice.
I am much more happy in my current job.
That I don't even dread to go to work everyday.
Scratch that. Maybe i do. Cos i love to sleep =P haha


The last day of my previous job, Jo An baked me a home made cheese cake! :)
Strawberry cheesecake with oreo base and kitkat chocolate =)




It is indeed blissful to have her as a friend and colleague. 
The trouble she goes all the way just to make my last day and my employment days in the old company.
Indeed it was a happy journey =)
Who said friends don't appreciate what others did?
And there are still some friends that appreciate what you did and shows gratitude =)

Trying to convince her to join my company!
And we shall conquer the mall =)
hehehe
Never fear to make changes in life! =)






0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll