Search This Blog

Random 2


Nothing to blog!
Life is so boring for me.
Work. Gym. Come home. Dinner. Sleep. 
Oh not forgetting about eating. =) 

I tweet about my craving on Laksam or Malay Laksa or i dunno what is it call.
It has thick gravy and it is different from our Chinese laksa.
I remembered having it every year during Hari Raya in my dad's friend's house.
Gah! 
And I was told that it is call Laksam. So I went to search for Laksa and I found one in SS2 Mall.
The cafe name is Belanga Cafe.
It has a few branches. If i recall correctly, one of it is in Mid Valley.

Laksam. 
But it is not what I have in mind =(




Ordered Roti Jala too.
Roti Jala taste way better than Laksam =( 

So I google all type of Malay Laksa and I found what it is finally known as!
It is call Laksa Johor! 
If you don't know or havent seen before, nah here's a picture of it! =)


this is laksa johor.
Can anyone please tell me where is nice? 
Please dont say Laksa Shack! it is absolutely not nice!

Suggestions? =)



0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll