Search This Blog

Eat and be fat and be merry


So, one of the long weekend we had.
Remember? We got Tuesday off too.
Since we had a long weekend, Karen & I decided to head down to Malacca to eat eat eat =)

road trip outfit always needs to be super comfortable =)
So jumpsuit is the right choice! :)




Got bored inside the car (=.=) haha
We reached Malacca 45mins haha. Maybe I was too noisy inside the car and kept disturbing people =( 

Some snacks before we head to bowling!

The famous mille crepe in Malacca! =)

And off to bowling alley! 


moi, Julia, karen 

That day, we had two dinners! :D
First round was....



Satay celup!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Look how big my smile is!!

And second round is myalltimelove!

Thai Cuisine! :D


Tom yum soup! :D


Four types of vegetables with sambal =) 


This is orgasmic!!! Highlight of the dish! 
Glass noodle salad! =D

And I swear no Thai food in KL is as authentic or as spicy as this! 
I is craving for this now! =(
Seriously so spicy until I had a lil too many cups of water =( lol

After dinner, we went Jongker Walk for my Mochi!! :D
No pictures of it because too nice and i gobble it down =(

Malacca anyone? =)














0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll