Search This Blog

Two girls + dishes + yee sang


A few days before the Chinese New Year eve, Karen complained that she hasnt has her yee sang yet.
And everyone already has it even before CNY. 
So being the nice me *cough* I told her I will bring her to have lou sang.
Such nice friends I am ;) Jokes. Dont gag wtf.
Because it is so hard to get everyone to agree on the timing, the two of us just decided to go ahead.

Dinner was in Dragon-i, 1U.
Had our lou sang. 
Our version of Lou Sang was..... different.
All we did was mix mix ok let's eat it hahaha.
No yelling or saying anything. Shy you know :p


Taught Karen the "right" way to Lou Sang that night :p
The same way I been teaching my little cousins. haha! 



after math. 


Braised pork rice!




Stir-fry noodle with assorted mushrooms and pork.

They definitely has nicer names for each meal but....
aiyah same thing :p
I can't remember the names *short term memory loss*





WAH U SEE HOW CHUBBY MY FACE IS.
CAN DIE /slit wrist =(



Notice any differences in the first and two picture?
Please say u do. =P
with Karen =)

And that day was a quick speed shopping for me.
The last time I did this "speed shopping" was in Melbourne.
WHY! because shops close at 5pm., Lol

okay. BYE!
Going gym!


0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll