Search This Blog

Mindless talk

Had a long conversation with jason lee last nite.. or should i say this morning.. He called me at 1plus in the morning !?!? HELO !! i need my beauty sleep u know ! ;) It kinda freak me out because he called me out of blue.. We din talk for like weeks.. with me busy with my finals.. Him? galfren ...
What we talk about ?? well, basically everything and anything.. just talking crap larr..
So long din rant my anger on him already *ngeks*
The funnies part was both of us said that we stopped going clubbing for weeks..
The last time both of us club was on his birthday ... & that was it.. Period.
We talk so much about lives... about relationship, about money, about my probs & his probs..
Eh, jason, dun blame me for that !! i cant help it !! i duno how to tell *him* !!!
We talk until he ran out of credit..
I jus realized something..
I'm like the walking alarm clock for few of my guy friends.. : Jason Lee, Adrian & Kah Choon..
So who want to be next on the list ? ;)
Because im the walking alarm clock, i tend to confused who i should wake at certain hours..
i confused with the time... sorri..
How am i supposed to remember ?!?
& when i told jason about me being a walking alarm clock, he make me dam stunned..
by saying that i should be proud to be a walking alarm clock .. wat?!??!???
"im better than normal alarm clock because i will call until they pick, which means that they will wake up. They wont wake up if they are using the NORMAL alarm clock because they will put it in snooze for like millions times & they will fall back asleep"
This is what jason said to me..
Am i supposed to be proud ?? ;) LOLZ

p/s: u guys should reward me with something for being ur alarm clock ! ;)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll