Search This Blog

Clubbing...

Woke up at 12pm.. so freakin tired.. wanted to sleep longer .. than i remember that Rae is coming to my hse to do ib project.. drag myself up.. Slept at 6am the day before.. Was talking to adrian.. Ended everything.. sad? yeaa.. kind of.. but not that much.. After talking to him, i talked to jason.. talked to him until 6plus in the morning.. Both of us were feelin so depressed..
Agenda of the whole afternoon:
12.15pm: Rae reach my hse..
12.30-4.30: On the comp, doin our projects.. talking.. gossiping..telling her my problems.
5pm: Rae went back..
6pm: went out for dinner with parents..

Basically thats how i spent my whole afternoon.. sad rite.. was so tired after on the comp the whole day.. oooo... im getting excited.. im goin clubbing with!! To celebrate jason lee bday !!
Adrian was late to pick me up.. (yea, we r still frens... )
But jason was even more late than me.. He reach kl around 12 plus.. nearly 1.. Stupid !! make me wait for you.. when i could be inside dancing dy !! =( Went thai club... ( yea, i know!) i wanted to go zouk but he was so stubborn.. keep insisting to go thai .. fine... go thai then.. Went to meet wei ping in zouk after jason had open a bottle of chivas.. got lost on the way there to zouk.. it was my fault ! sorri... i gave the wrong direction.. oppsss =P
OOohhh... wei ping has this cute guy fren, William.. he was so cute !! =) * winkz* wei ping, wei ling and william follow us to thai.. they only stay for like maybe half an hour.. oh god... wei ping can even shuffle in heels .. & dam rite.. she can shuffle.. Im the only one that can't shuffle.. oh god.. so malu man .. hahaaaa..
Went ming tien yum cha with jason, sing kit, alex, terrence & aaron.. We were not satisfied.. cos thai close at 3.. so early.. oh mi god.. =P
Fought with adrian the whole time inside the car on the way back form kl.. i dun even know wat's his problem.. i dun even know wat's his problem..we weren't together anymore...so wat i drank alot.. wat's that got to do with him.. im not his gf wert.. he dun have the right to control me.. He even raise his voice and scold me.. wtf ...
Our conversation goes like this when we reach ming tien:

Adrian: Let's go back home.. im dam tired now.. my eyes are killing me.. and it's
nearly 4 dy...
Me: I dun wan to go home yet.. if you wana go home, then you go home yourself.. im
not tired!
Adrian: Stop being so childish.. Fine.. if you don't wana go home, then you ask jason
to fetch you home later... i dun wan to choi you anymore dy larr..
Me: Fine.. wateva.. i can find my own way wann...
Adrian: Dun merajuk dy k.. i seriously dam tired.. i sick oso go clubbing with u.I need
to work tmw k..
Me: mumble sumting.. ( i cant remember wat i mumble =P )
Adrian: (silent)
Me: ( open the car door & put my both melg out)
Adrian: (open his door & walk to my seat) Now u either choose to follow jason or me.
Decide now..
Me: Of cos jason larr.. ( of cos i din say out loud =P ) .. i jus keep quiet..
Adrian: dun pretend that u din hear what i say !!
Me: WAT ??? y must choose..

I was silent the whole time i was waiting for jason.. stupid jason.. alwis oso late.. Adrian was so freakin piss when he saw me walking out of the car when jason arrive... wateva larr.. wat he want me to do.. it's jason bday.. & jason is my good fren... We were so crazy in ming tien.. talking nonsense.. all their secret out =P
Saw aiman, ah sun, mel in ming tien as well.. Sing kit, aaron and jason were so drunk.. & it's so funny seeing hteir face.. especially sing kit's face.. LOL...
we were in ming tien till bout 5plus in the morning ... crazyrite..
then jason fetch every1 home except for me,aaron and alex.. we went tea time to meet mike..
sat there until bout 7.. then mike fetch me home..
thanxx aaron for carrying me & listenin to me cried..
thanx jason for listening ot me cried even though it's ur bday...
dam.. another hang over day again...
note to self: must not drink anymore...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll