Search This Blog

Bitchy me...

Im such a bitch lately and also naive .. (seriously!) Toying with people's feelings.. Thinking that everything will go my way and it will turns out the way i want.. Yea.. Yea.. i know what you guys are thinking.. "what happen to me?"
Blame it on stress.. Exams are just around the corner & i just realize that i havent start studying.. & when i flip through my textbooks, I was so freaking shocked.. There's so much to read.. Oh god.. Im so screw .. !!!! I hope my marks is good enough for me to go aus next year =) Aus, ere i cum !!!!! =) LOL.. *praying hard that i can graduate & dun have to repeat another sem*

29 more days to Singapore Zouk Fest thingy =)
17 more days to finals =/

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll