Search This Blog

Pathetic Me..

I should know that it was a bad idea to involved in a relationships now .. My exams are 2 days away !! but yet there's so much for me to study.. I just started chapter 1 of law.. There's 10 more chapters to go! I cant seem to concentrate ! i jus had a row with my bf.. I hate it !! We always argue over small things !! And all this arguments disturb my concentration !! =( wtf !! Yea, i know it's useless to get work out over small things !! Like arguments with ur bf ... but somehow it affect me !!
He's so freakin busy.. Sometimes it really pisses me off !!
He's working 7days a week.. 7am-7pm ..
He dun even bother making time for me??
Im supposed to be studying but im really piss at him !!!
WTF man..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll