Search This Blog

Believes..

I watched the exorcism of emily rose today.. One word to describe it. Disturbing !! seriously.. The whole movie, each scene is still stuck in my mind right now! 3am huh ?? i sleep at 3plus every day !! i guess i will have to go to bed EARLY today !! wouldnt want to risk anything right ? ;) Watching the movie make me realized something.. Make me believe that devils and GOd do exist ! I used to think that Christian is just a religion.. I used to go for Christian fellowship in my high school. But i always leave early and go in late . Wen, u should know ! ;) & i don't say the prayers that Christina do at the beginning of the erm ceremony?!? Because im a buddhist.. im not a hard-core buddhist because i am not. i don't go for sunday school. (yes, buddhist have sunday school as well). I rather sleep at home ! ;p The only thing i believe in the buddhist err book? is ghost.. that's all..
The movie today make me think that maybe converting to Christian is better. I find that at least christans know who they are praying for and how the prayer works, & the prayers are meaningful. Every single word has it's meaning.. No offense to those Buddhist out there but i think sometimes buddhist prayer are just words. Sometimes i dont even understand what am i saying because it's all in sanskrit.. At least Christian prayers are in words that we can understand..
I want to convert into a Christian !!But i don't like to go to church every sunday..
Does that make me a bad person??
hmmm... Christian people out there.. Advice ??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know if its too late for me to post a comment now.. Because i read this blog too late...But i believe if its God's will.. God will let you know.
Im a chrisitian, but a sinner as welll..I have to agree that Im just as shitass as any other bitch you've seen in college.
I have to admit that, im not holy or whatsoever..
But i know that God does exist..and its true that He helped me through times of trials, reveal me the truth and spoke to me so many times so that i can pick myself up again.. I have to thank God that im still alive, I mean literally, or else.. IM long time dead..because im a very depressive person. in case you dont realized. I am. BUt all i can say is i did not regret for even a single day that i accepted Christ. As for whether onot it will make you a bad person to not attend church. Honey. God allows free will... If you love Him enough one day.. you will go... BUt if you want to accept him..Go ahead. Free will...thats the most important word that God taught us..=)
Im glad to see you;re interested in knowing Him.
Have a Nice day. LOve ya.

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll