Search This Blog

Confused ...

Kah choon msg me today .. out of blue .. i was so shocked and suprised but yet happy in a way =D Got so hyper after he msg me that i couldn't concentrate in law class .. LOL ... I jus found out something.. He dun even have a galfren.. All those stuff that jason told me are the opposite of what kc is telling me.. Jason told me that he has a galfren... etc etc .. Im so ocnfused right now.. i duno how should i trust ... Jason is my good fren and he's my ex ... Oh god... Kc told me a lot of stuff today.. He make it as if we are still together.. Cos in one of the msgs, i ask him about one of his friend that i went clubbing with... So he told me that that fren of his is bad influence.. smoke, drugs, weeds, u name it, he done it.. Kc asked me not to mix around with him so much.. ya di ya da... lecturing me on how easy im inlfuence by my surrounding.. Then i say that his frens most probably forget bout me already cos they were on drugs at that time.. He say they know im his gf .. WAT's Tis ?!??! im his ex riteee ??? I dunoo.. shit mann ... im so freakin confused... he make it sound like as if we are still together.. wat's this ?
OMG ... i need advice from my babeesss =)

1 comments:

Wenzz said...

hmmm are you sure he's not just playing u again? like mebbe it didn't work out with dat girl so he come back 2 u? but anyways whateva it is follow ur heart and do what makes u happy. after all being happy is what's most important in a relationship right?

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll