Search This Blog

Another Sunday...

My weekend was quite boring.. supposed to go out late at nite wif my frens to yum cha.. but in d end it doesnt turns out.. cos i got millions assignment tat im supposed to finish.. ARghh.. !! d lesson i learn? never leave ur assignments to the end.. but i manage to finish it on sun morning.. Oh.. i watch flight plan today wif wen... we had to sit 3rd row from the screen.. it was ok but this idiot behind us ovbiously had the idea of telling his date what happen at every scene... argh... spoilt my mood .. i was so tempted to turn around & ask him to keep quiet.. but i din.. obviously... im a civilized girl.. =P LOL... din buy anyting during the weekend.. oh wait, i did buy sumting.. a top from topshop.. freaking cheap.. RM 23... cheap rite ?? cant resist it ... =) Got into a fight with jason & kc... Was feelin so dam piss the whole nite... Both of them spoilt my day man... arghh... went to curve for dinner.. still feelin dam piss even though i know tat i can see my cute guy... my feet were hurting.. cos of this pumps tat i wore.. it's damm cute.. but it jus hurt my feet... Went to his his shop in curve... got my newspaper article from him.. he was quite busy tat time but i dun care.. i jus walk in & grab it & ciao... I guess my face must be so black & down tat he & every1 even th e customer notice it.. Dam 'pai seh' cos every1 was like askin me, "are u alright' ? "Wat happen?" ...wateva... but the best part was he fetch me go yum cha after tat... & d worst part? i cried in front of him.. i was feelin so down & emo at tat time.. seriously... He was dam shocked... wateva... Finally, manage to cal kc after callin him so many times... had a huge fight over the phone... He is so not understanding.. wateva.. close him down when my cute guy called me... Kc msg me tellin me he was so disappointed tat i could close him down when other guy call me.. wateva larr.. quite hurt at his actions... *sigh*

1 comments:

Wenzz said...

you are falling into the BLACK HOLE AGAIN!!!

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll