Search This Blog

Betrayal.......

I felt that i had been betrayed ...
I do...
After a talk with one of my friend... (names should be annoymous), i realized that im so frigging dumb that i cant see past it...
She told me something about what my another supposed to be my friend did...
My first reaction when i heard it was, "WAT THE F*** IS SHE DOING?"
Im frigging piss at her .........
I thought she was my friend and still is my friend..
And i know me and her are not really good friends or anything but i help her whenever she needed me too..
Heck, she even f***ing lie to me when i was helping her at that time........
And i wanst that mad when i found out about it..
At that time, i was thinking that she had a good reason for not telling me the whole story...
But.....
She did that to me ??
And all these times when i asked her for help, did she helped me or the otehr way round?
Trying to make things worse??
What the F*** is wrong with her ?
Does she really enjoys seeing me sad? emo ??
OR she doesnt want me to be happer cos she's not happy ??
Wat the fuck is that mannn.........
I treated her as my real friends..
Someone whom i care deeply for...
Someone that i will spend every single living minute helping her..
Someone i believe has a good heart eventho there were rumours about her..

It's seriously dam f*** up man.......
I feel so used.......
And another thought occured to me...
Why i waste all my time treating someone so nice, someone i thought was my friend end up treating me this way?
Is it so dam f**** hard to just for once see me happy ??
Another random thought came into my mind,
wat if all along when i told her my probs, she's cooking up something...
If she's innocent, why wont she tell me ??
I mean, GOD, i told her what i did if it involves her...

Oh my gosh..........
I really dont want to know what happen...
I really dont want to know what she up to...

Im fucking hurt...
Fucking piss.........

How could she ??


Excuse the language .......... im not myself now........

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll