Search This Blog

QuickSilver Revolution 2006

Went to the quicksilver revolution thing on saturday, 22 april..........
I woke up early because my mum woke me up.....
She was making lots of noise outside my room...
Hence,i had to wake up :((
Well, to cut things short.......
I was supposed to meet Kelly, Vonne and Justin , Vonne's bf in Pyramid at 3 plus...
Technically, i was the 'papi' wan :p
So i reached there at bout 5 plus... Lolz..
Me and my timing.. hahaa.....
Influenced by Wen :P
We went in to Lagoon after i had changed into shorts..
I dont feel comfortable walking in pyramid with shorts and slippers...
It was dam packed as soon as we enter...
Saw some girls wearing bra as their bikini -_-""
It was a sight i do not want to see again.......
Vonne was hungry after we check out the place that the event was held........
Naturally we did cam-whore...
Of cos.... an event wont be an event without cam-whoring :p
We found this place where it's in upstairs and had air-con...
Cooling, quiet, nice lighting .........
It's a good place to be with your bf .. wtf ;)
We sat there for hours cos we had to wait for someone that was frigging late.......
Ji mui kononnya........ :P
Had a great time there ... and Click Five rocks ?!?? *sarcastically*
Lolz.. no offense to click firve fans aite ??
Met up with Joanne, Desmond, Brendan and Brian.......
Joanne and Brian were wearing shoes -_"
It was going on alright until i was pushed inside the water.........
All i know and saw before i fell inside the water was Chris grabbed Kelly, Kelly grab Jason and Guess wat........
Yess,, Jason grab me as well !! .......
-_"
It was actually quite funny if u observed it..
Because we were like the pyramid...
one tumble and everyone tumble...........
And worst of all, i scraped my knees and sand went into my eyes...
Stupid me, i was wearing contacts at that time.. :((
It ended at bout 10 plus...
And we decided to go for a drink in one of the mamak in Subang...
If im not mistaken is Tanjung Mamak Bistro ???
Me and Kelly were the only one that changed our clothes..
Others were wet, in their shorts and slippers ..........
Everyone that was there are all from Subang high schools and live in Subang..
Except for me.........
-_-""
But i love my high school ... kekeke..
Well, if im n ot in Dj, then i wouldnt have mates that guys drool at huh ..
Yes, that's u, Sherve, Wen, Elaine !!! ;)))
Love u guysss......... keke
I had one bite of Desmond's 'roti tisu' and they had to make a big fuss out of it...
"Kathryn... u eat wan arr"
" Woww.... i must record wheyy... and put it as Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah"
-_-""
It all going so well till Desmond and Jason started telling ghost stories.......
And Jason had to make me trembling with fear by asking me to be careful when i taking a bath later back home..
I was curious so i asked him what's the reason for the precaution...
And i shouldnt had asked him...

" Well, later when u shower that time, suddenly got one hand scrub ur back!"
-_-""
" dont worry la, jus tell the hand to srcub harder and scrub it more to the left or right. But be careful, dun turn around u know... When the hand finish scrubbing your back, just said thank you and turn on the water. REMEMBER DUN TURN AROUND"
OMFG mannn....
He told me at 12 plus in the morning !!
I really hate him.......
Arghhh..........
Neway, pictures can be view from Vonne's blog!!! ;))
As i cant load any pictures in my blog...
i Dont know what happen..
So check out the pics from her blog and i shall post the pics soon...
Patient... ;))

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll