Search This Blog

Long long day...

I wanted to blog last night.. but i was so freaking tired that i dont have the energy to..
Plus i din even shower before hitting the bed.. i jus plop on my bed when i reached home... shhhh.... hehee
I woke up at 6 plus almost 7 yesterday.. morning u know..
Got lecture at 8am .... arghhhh.. blergh !!!
And its only for one hour... woke up so freakng early for one hour lecture.. -_"
But for the first time, i did try to listen to what the lecturer said...
but failed to understand what she's trying to say.. well, i did try =)
After lecture, went for breakfast with Zhi, wilson, aaron and zhong loon....
Kena bully like hell -_-
The guys were helping each other to tease me...
not gentlemen at all :P

Anyway, Jason picked me up at erm, 10 i think.. if im not mistaken.......
One thing good bout him?
Super punctual..
if he said he wil be there at 20mins, he will..
Not a min early or late...

We went to 1u to catch a movie and shopping ........
weee... i love love shopping......... ;)
Guess what movie we watched.......
Water Spirit....... -_-
Frigging gross man... and erm kinda scary for me le..
well, im a scaredy cat... so sue me :p
I cant sleep for at least a month after watching ju-on le..
I kept imagine the small lil boy hiding in the corner of my room..
arghh... im even thinking bout it now...

Ooohh... and i bought two tops from Zara.... and a bag from XOXO........
Heheee.... i love going shopping..
Saw millions of things i wana buy but im kinda broke.....
that Jason fella spent money like hell..
He even went into ralph lauren to get polo tees.......
And reserve a guess jeans...
Frigging hell.......
Not forgetting two tops he bought from Zara..
But it was fun..
That guy is dam picky......
His words when i asked him,
" Y must u try tops? i thought usually only try bottoms right ?"
" Kenot, i very picky wan.. i dont like tops thats dam long.. tat's longer than (duno wat he said dy).. and kenot be too loose or too tight"
-_-"
He even tried it on few times for me to see and ask which one is nicer.....
Fortunately for him , i was not in my cranky mood... :P
But im a nice person... right kelly ?? Lolz............

Walked around.......... and had lunch in Jack's place.....
Had tuna sandwich.. yummm.. i love the Tuna sandwich.........
kelly came at about 4 plus with Vonne and Sabrina and her bf, Way....
Sabrina and Way are frenly ....... =D
They made me feel welcome........ hehee.. thanx guys =))

We watched another show... Lucky Number 7........
It was a hell good movie..
It mades your brain thinks what's gona happen next.......
And full of suprises...........
I love it..
Plus Josh Harnett in a towel ??
Extra yummy ........ hahahaa .............
Imagine snogging josh harnett.........
Wowww... die and gone to heaven =))

Was so frigging tired after the movie ends.....
A big thannk you to kelly for fetching me home.. *hugss* -)

I thought i can rest after i reached home but to my suprise...
My cousins wanted to go out for drinks.......
In Alexis, bangsar..........
I have to drag my aching feet, body and mind to go bangsar.....
Was there til about 2plus ...
Reached home at 3plus..........
Imagine the tired-ness i was having....
I been out since early in the morning till the wee hours whey....
Plus i took this stupid day to wear contacts...........
I got no energy to even shower mann...
hehe..
yesss... i knw.. smelly and dirty..
but wth...im frigging tired..
and well, my mum's gona change my bedsheet anyway.. lolz...

1 comments:

S h e r v e said...

BABEEEEEEEE
I MISS YOUUU
=(
stupid exams
boohoo
Ghetto after orite?

and u can cook for me all u want
hahahahaha

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll