Search This Blog

Trusting you.......

After all these years, i thought trusting someone is just by giving your trust to that person...
By believing in that person...
By having faith in that person...
But oh boy.. im so wrong.............
Im not sure by trusting that person is right or wong right now..
I mean, i given all my trust to that person and this happen ??
And i dont know who should i trust now......
Three parties involved ...
Three are my friends........
I cant follow my heart anymore..
Because sometimes following your instinct doesnt turns out the way you want it.......
I feel so lost right now.
I wana throw my tantrum on someone.........
Want to yell at someone...
Want to cry so i would feel better....

But.......
I cant..
I really dont know why.....
I just cant.
I feel like crying but i cant.
there are no tears coming out.......
I want to yell at someone but the furthest i can go is just by raising my voice....
I cant sum up all my energy to throw tantrum.........

I dont know why.....

Deep down inside i feel so hurt...
Seriously... i do.....
I mean how could they...............
Cant they give me some pride and respect me ?
AT least let me know that i did the right thing by trusting you guys....
Sighs.....

I want to forgive and forget.
But i .........
I dont even know the whole dam story for christ sake........
Wtf .........

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll