Search This Blog

Kelly Tey Hui Fang And Aaron Tey Turn 19 !!!

Kelly Tey and Aaron Tey officially turn19 today !!
Both have the same surname, same bithday and both are insanely crazy...
but i still love them ;P
Happy birthday Kelly and Aaron........
Aaron was and is my bestie back in high school.....
He was in the same class as me in form1 until form 3..
I remember he used to carry home my Geography textbook... keke...
And we used to tease each other.......
But back then, his temper was unpredictable..
He had mood swings worst than me........
-_-
Im glad that you are in Monash with me now !!!
And has most of the classes with me !!! kekee..
Both of us asking for assignments ... and editing it to be ours .. lolz..
His looks can be deceiving !!
He study like mad...
Frigging hardworking !!
And now his name is Apron ........ =pp

I knew Kelly Tey back in ICPU..
But wasnt that close to her ....
Suprisingly, when i met her in Monash...
I can really talk to her....
She's one sweetie...
Been there for me when i need her........
Stand my bimbo-ness, whine and my stupidness... hehe
Together with Elaine and Jason, we form a bimbo group... hahaha....
And oso our Indon slang wheyy....
kekeke.........
She's one good fren, girlfren, babe, and smart.........
But she's changing uni next sem..
And i hate you for it , Kel !!
U know i do !! :PP
And now Kelly is known as Jelly, Telly, Belly ... hehee...
*don't look at me! It wasnt me that got it started* Lolz..

Hope both of you guys enoy your 19 birthday !!!
May all your life fills with happiness...
* big squishy hugs*
Love you guys.. muaxxx..........

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll