Search This Blog

I dont know what happen to my previous post..
The pic appear on the top of the page, and twice at the bottom
sighs... And some of the pics i post never appear..
so im gona post it again..
Hopefully, it will be alrite ?? =((((




The Tiffany ring .... it was kinda big for other fingers... The only two fingers that i can wear it on is the 1st and the 2nd........ well, who cares... its Tiffany baby ... hehe =D



me.. me .. me... showing the ring.. overlook the eye bags.. and poor skin complexion... well, i had class from mornin til night le.... plus din get much sleep the night before class... sighss...




And... OMG.... I just remember something..... I was asking him, "what happen if i drop ur ring?" We were standing at the highest building at that time... And you know what he said, "don't lar... I kenot find that ring in Tiffany already.." -_-"""""""""

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll