Search This Blog

I need Cash .... ! -)

Finally, i can blog !!! =D
I duno waht gotten into me..
Suddenly im spending like hell..
I just checked my wallet and i realized that all i had was rm50 ...
=/
Lack of sleep for the past few days...
I thought i can have a nice sleep in on saturday after a late day on friday
but...
my mum woke me up early in the morning..
When i said early, i meant early..
As early as 9 am...
To go jogging with her! -_-"
Since i woke up early and i cant sleep back, i DEMANDED my mum to bring me go klcc...
And i never ever been to PC Fair before, so i should check it out and find out what the fuss is all about..
The place is freaking pack !!
Body to body...
Imagine guys with BO...
OMFG !!!!! Freaking cant stand it mannn........
And the girls that were working there, HOT !!
I thought if buying some stuff there but i cant even get close to the booth..
So forget about it,....
I went shopping instead =D
Went to mambo.. Bought floppies there .. i love floppies .. hehe
Ooohh.... and i bought a pair of gold heels from Aldo...
I like.. i like... my gorgeous pair of heels... hehee
And also this pair of gorgeous jeans from Calvin Klein jeans...
Courtesy of mummy..
*ngeks*

Night, went to have dinner with my cousins at one of the Thai Restaurant in centerpoint...
yummy.. i love thai food...
Pictures will be post soon... when i upload it...

Today, i went swimming .... yeapss...
I love swimming....Tho i cant swim, i can play water ma.. :P
The best part about today, today is not a sunny day !!!
meaning i wont get tan !~!! =))


Ooohhh... and i got my hair cut today...
it looks funny :/
I always dont get what i want when i get my hair cut...
Sighss..........

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll