Search This Blog

GosH ! Finally, Marketing Test is over with a capital O !! what a relief to my ears... but  money and capital assignment due soon... -_-"" nvm... got sherman and ben... hahahaha =P I almost fall asleep in marketing test today... eh, it was at 6-7pm lar! wat do u expect? =P And Sherman was super mean to me today! Gosh... wait, he's mean to me everyday ! -_-

Supposingly to meet up with KeL and Vonnie for ice-cream today in Swensen.. but i guess i forgot to reconfirm with them about it.. Sorry !! :( I went with Wee the buffalo to Swensen after my test end... had banana split and salad ;) didnt had earthquake cause it's too much for the two of us... crazy ar... later tmw he wana eat baskin robbin again... two days in a row ice-cream? confirm fat like shit whey =P but oh well.. =P

im exhausted....
on the bright side, tmw is merdeka eve! ;)
Woo hoo.. alrite.. im not that patriotic...it's jus that tmw will be a fun nite... *winkz*
rite jason lim? ;)

toodles..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll