Search This Blog

Saying good-bye is most probably the hardest thing to me... because to me saying good-bye can have alot of meaning.. we can bid good-bye to our old relationship, our old self, etc etc.. sometimes when you dont want to say good-bye but you know you had to... you just had to..

When your friend leaves, you feel sad because you couldnt call her/him every night whenever you have something in your mind that you want to get out of it...
But what if the person that's leaving you is someone very special/close to you, in other words, your other half...no doubt you will feel that as if you lost your the other half..

my friend asked me," do i believe in long-distance relationship?"
" im not sure "
i hesitate to answer her because im unsure.. i believe that in a relationship, if both partners believe in each other and trust each other, it will work out... but....
after been through some stuffs...
after seeing my friends crying because of their long-distance relationship..
after some of my friends telling me, it definitely wont work out because both of you guys are miles part..
my perceptions changed a little....
everyone has different opinions on this.. some belif.. some dont...
but to me .... im not sure...if you were to ask me why i said im not sure? because i really dont...

im scared...hence the im not sure answer...
i dont want to imagine the consequences or what's gona happen, so dont ask me whether i believe in long-distance relationship...
i want to know it as well because i remembered being in a sort of long distance relationship and it doesnt work no matter how hard i try to make it work....
most of my friends had long-distance relationship and most of it doesnt turn out well.. all ended painfully.........

Do you believe in long-distance relationship and do you think it can work out?
because i really dont know.. my brain is poison by those who dont believe it...
so if you believe in it, change the way im thinking...............

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll