Search This Blog

This is so so typical....
I woke up with a major headache... and sore throat and body aching and also im feeling uber piss because i don't have enough sleep..
So don't disturb me unless you wana ask me something important!& my definition of importance is if it has something to do with assignments or any life&death questions.And not whether i wana go out or what you did last night those kinda questions.I WOULD snap at u if you ask me such questions. Trust me, i WILL !

Fcukkkk..................
I just type my law assignment and i don't know what happen but the document cant be open! OMFGG ! This is so typical... Luck is always not on my side.. I just remembered..

5 september: Marketing tutorial exercise.
8 September: Money and capital assignment *which i have been delaying till now and stil, im not sure how im gona do it*
11 September: Microeconomic assigntment.
13 September: Business law assignment..

Oh gosh.,.. im doomed.... headache shoooo*
* one hand on my forehead*
arghh........... this is so badddd........
and this is all your fault, Wee ! *Boooo*

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll