Search This Blog

Im getting restless trying to read money and capital...  why so hard wan?
arghh.. my brain is super uber tired... keep yawning ... splashing cold water on my face to make myself stay awake... But hard... my mind is somewhere far.... somewhere like my bed :)
im super cranky today... There's this group of girls and guys in my marketing tutorial this morning which are dam dam dam annoying. .... early in the morning annoyed me like hell... im already super cranky... they HAD to ask STUPIIDDDDD questions... -_"" like OMGGG.... gosh... my first class of the day .. and they spoilt my mood.... I gets irritated easily for this past few days... i gets annoyed over small stuffs.... Im not a princess nor diva... maybe my period is due soon?!? That's what aaron said .... no wonder i gets emo easily.... and every small lil thing that doesnt matter seems annoying to me now... arghhh................................... and jason went out for lunch without telling me :/ I HATE YOU JASON LIM ! i know u reading ! =Pp Me and Wee went to KeL's place to chill.. miss her so much mann........... seeing her really made me happy.... why ? cos she talks shit with me.. LoLz.. and her laughter is uber contagious... when she laugh, beware... even if you dont get the joke, you will end up laughing because her laughter is contagious.. hehe.. you know we miss u in monash.. without ur contagious laughter, no one will laugh anymore. .wtf ... and now ur wtf had influenced me... and because of that, wee, edwin, zhi and aaron scold me ...... -_" i told them you said spread the love but aaron said spread the balls ! -_- while edwin and zhi said this is not spread the love, its spread the fuck.. so now i can only said wat the love.. not wtf... =( which sux without u there to defend me... =( anyway, went over to her place and we watched Just Like Heaven.. this is most prob my 3 or 4th time... but i still love it.. its so touching.. i just lurve touching stories... *sob* wee, i wann candiessssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheres my candiesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ????? and that boy left his car keys in my bag... zhi had to fetch him to my house to get it... -_- wat the........ *rolls eyes*
goto get back to my studying.... kel, it was nice seeing u today !!! missing all the time in monash where i can alwis jus follow u back . *sighs*

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll