Search This Blog

It was a long and emo weekend for me... having cramp was bad enough.. then, i got emo because my friend left for Aussie... and his girlfriend started to get emo and got me emo -_" my mum quote that my mood is like the Melbourne weather, changes easily... -_- she said i can be super duper happy for 1 minute and be super moody and pissed off at the next minute =P Oh well.. girls ma =P But Wee being the uber blur guy missed these signs... *rolls eyes* and now im down with cold.. i hate cold... sighss.. cold = red nose = eat more... arghhh... *doing vonnie screams*
I lurve Tuesday.. Because i only have two class on and my first class start at 10! phew.... no waking up early... and also because of the long hours break.. and every Tuesday, me, Jason, Wee, Mel, Joey, Siu and Joanne will go somewhere nice to have lunch... not our usual pink shop for lunch... but unfortunately KeL is not in Monash to join in :(((( sighs...
Today, we went Kim Gary for lunch... :)) me likey...
I didnt order anything because all i want to eat is the supreme curry but because of the cold and sore throat im having, i didnt order :(( i tried a new drink today... not my usual milo ice with less sugar... i order red bean ice ! :) it was uber sweet .... like ewww.. i feel fatter after drinking it... but oh well... once in a lifetime whey.. hahaha =P
After lunch, all of us went to Topshop as we stil have time to kill ... saw a top i like but.... they dont have my size... :( nvm then... save money =P
Joey and Joanne wana check out U2 .... both bought a top from U2.. me ?? nah.... not into buying any more basic tops... :)
Ooohh... Wee bought me gummies.... :) i lurve it... but most probably the fat and calorie will go straight down to my ass and thighs :( but i stil lurve eating it.. hehehe...
*thanx Wee*



gummiess.... me and wee ate most of it already =p
The heart shape marshmallow candy... :) we thought it wasnt nice.. so we only bought two of it..but it turns out uber yummyyy... *regreted* weeeee, we should have bought more of the marshmallow :(

Wee is posing with the heart shape marshmallow.. he merajuk because i want to take picture of the gummies and also the heart shape marshmallow but not him -_-



Then, we rushed back to uni for our 3 o'clcok lecture.. which i went in late.. because i was waiting for Jason Lim Jo-Weng ... and he went in without telling me... i hate u !! but anyway, i skip marketing lecture today because of the bad cold i were having... super uber san fu......... :'( wee skip his tutorial to accompany me.. *thanx dear* :) appreciated it alot :)
Arghh.. and now i have to do my money and capital tutorial question ! have i mentioned how much i loathe money and capital ????
Jason Lim !! U owe me something... !! next tuesday !!! remember !!! :)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll