Search This Blog

Shopping day !! after the long wait day.... finally, it's friday!! ;) Jason picked me up from uni at bout 11 plus... met up with MeL, Joey, Siu and Joanne in 1u.. they started shopping without me! :( oh well... me and jason can alwis catch up ;p had a nice lunch in Italianies :) I was suprised to see Max working there... he's from ICPU, the same foundation i used to study back in Taylors.. speaking of taylors... aaaa.. the sweet old times..... :) Joey thinks Max is cute... but back in cpu, most girls think he's dam cute as well... but to me? errr... no comment =P ask Von and KeL bout him if you guys wana know more bout this Max guy... lunch was filling... *thanx to Jason, we couldnt finish our food... * he keep insist that he can finish everything and the foods we order might not be enough for him.. ya rite, jason... look what happened? tsk tsk... not good to waste food u knw, think of the bosnia people with no food =P





jason and me .... we are the poser !! ~ =p

the girls :) me, siu, joanne, joey and mel..


the girls and jason ... ;)


The appetizer ... doesnt it looks yummy-licious? :)


the main course; pepperoni pizza....



the second main course dish; pasta .......... yummy-licious babeyyyy =p



<3>

mua, joanne, jason....

me, siu, jason....
me, meL, jason.... i still want mel's dimple ;)


me, siu, jason..... jason is in every of our pic... annoying betul =Pp

me, kel, vonnie.. how could i not have a picture with them? =) but jason got bad camera skills... look how shaky the picture turns out *rolls eyes* only knw how to pose.. but duno how to take nice picture ... *smacks u* =pP

the girls left early..... and me and jason have to leave early as well..... i have a farewell dinner and jason had to rush home to fetch his brother to tuition .... we left at bout 6.... then, later on at night, went to hartamas, soul-ed out for dinner... miss seeing my old friends again..... but to bad its a farewell dinner.. sighss..... choon hong is leaving... leaving us.... another fella going aussie =/ sighs.... my camera of all places and time ran out of battery.... wat the... gosh..... why ? why ? but thank god there are people that bring cam... gona get the pics from them soon :) farewell dinner was well sad..... everyone tried to be cheerful... but its hard........ sighs.. after dinner, he drove his gf,me and one of his friend... ermm, if im not mistaken is ermmm shawn?!? anyway, we wanted to go down subang for yum cha... but in the end we went bangsar to yum cha instead :) sighss... this morning, i went to send him off... sighss.... everyone was trying not to cry but in the end fail... sighs........... missing u choon hong !!! come back visit me ya !!! :) hopefully i will be able to join u in aussie next yr !!! :)))

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll