Search This Blog

The beginning,,

Woke up feeling so tired.. with a feeling of depressed...
I cant seem to get why i was feeling like that .. & it jus hit me that i found out sumting that hurt me alot the day before... sumting that really kills me... & the effect is still there !!
Got so depressed that i give adrian a called.. at bout 8sumting in the morning =P
I cried the whole nite.. woke up with puffy eyes .. & stomach pain.. ( i think it's cos i vomitted for 1hours ! seriously! i jus cant stop vomitting). Y is all thish shit happen to me all the time?
I know that i have adrian know.. he's good .. i admit he's beta than a lot of guys... but there's just sumting missing.. & i know what is it.. he's cos he cant make up his mind .. he have not make his final decision... i dun wan to settle for another heartbreak again.. seriously..
it's very painful & torturing... Maybe i think too much..
Should i jus let it go with the flow?
Should i just go through with it?
Nobody can predict the future rite?
Im glad that he(not kc!) really cares for me... he does in a way..
but maybe it's jus too soon to erm.. confide in alot of stuff...
Back to the day... He ask for mc today.. which means he's not working.. which means that he's free to go out wif me ! =)
went to see a doctor in 1u.. i was having really stomach pain..
then he pick me up from 1u..went to his fren shop in sunway mas..
i ate dam alot yesterday... i broke my not eating 3 meals a day !! stupid adrian!! force me to eat !!
we had bak kut teh for lunch... is drinking the soup and eating few pieces of erm, i think it's called "yar chao guai".. im not sure.. the fried tingy that u have to dip it inside the soup ... FAT dy !!! after that, guess where we went? went back to his condo to meet his parents..
dam freaky man !! seriously.. dam akward... i was feeling so scared !
went to puchong to see furniture with his whole family... was there for like 2 hour plus..
after deciding wat furniture to buy, we went to eat dinner...
another meal again !! oh god !!! i feel so fat man !!!
and it's after 8 !! oh man.. i dun eat after 8.. i only do tat once in a while... oh shit...
went 1u after that to meet joanne & her bf... she was screaming with joy because she got a pics taken with daniel.. the malaysian idol guy... she's so cute when she did her screaming ting... =P i went home bout 10 plus.. cos i have to go to my cousins hse...
we went to espanda for hallowen party... sorry sherve.. supposed to meet her up in zouk.. but my cousins dun wan ...
still thinkin bout him =(

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll