Search This Blog

All about me...

Today it will be all about me..
I went for my hair appointment at Peek-a-Boo..
I decided to change my look by.......
*drum rolls*
Curling my hair...
=)
It was ok i guess..
I duno... i kinda think i look weird..
but the stylist said, " u jus curl, tat's y it's like tat. Let it b a few days then the curl wil b more natural."
I guess i should believe her rite..
I duno whether i can stand my curls till erm CNY?
hahaha...
Jason it's nice..
my mum said it's ok lar..
my bro, ermm... (giving me that look)
Anyway, i went for spa after i did my hair..
It's in one of the hotel in KL..
It's dam relaxing...
I feel like im in heaven... *rolls eyes*
seriously... & oh oh...
the person tat massage for me is a guy..
Because that spa tingy is not a local kind of spa, it's an international kind of ting..
Which is y they have guys that work there as well..
A cute guy..
Ur tall,dark handsome kind of guy..
& get this..
He's not local..
He's from Italy...
Ohhh.. italian is damm hot dey..
=)
Im so lucky..
Really feels like im in heaven... =)
I jus love being pampered..
don cha?
=)
I love being me..
I love being a gal..
=)

2 comments:

Wenzz said...

omg u curled ur hair?!? d gal who can't stand having even a little part of her hair kembang?? :P me loves being a gal too.
ps what happened to ur tagboard?

S h e r v e said...

hahahaha ur blog making me so jealous dehh! hahaha

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll