Search This Blog

What A Way To Start A Brand new day...

I woke up with puffy eyes and with a terrible bags and dark circles under my eyes..
Had a terrible stomach pain... Like gastric but i don't think it is consider the amount of food I had consumed...
& it wasnt my period either..
=(
Was trying to sleep and when i finally able to doze off my phone rang..
The tone was, What's ur flave by Craig David.
I tot it was from him...
But it turn out it was Adrian..
Disappointed written on my face and it shows on my voice as well..
aaa..welll...
And i found out tat the stomach pain i was having is not gastric nor period.
It's the effect of vomiting the whole nite..
Adrain said it was the acid duno wat tat effect ur stomach..
Something like tat -lar.. wasn't really listening anyway...
The bad news? it will go on for days.. =(
It's true tat fri 13th is an unlucky day..
I got puffy eyes from crying too much yesterday..
I slept with my makeup on.. which explain why my bags and dark circles are getting worse..
& to make matter worse my hair stink of ciggarettes and god knows what..
The good news?
Im going to salon to watch my hair.. =)
I hate starting a day with puffy eyes...
But it seems that i had puffy eyes every morning..
So i guess it shouln'dt make a difference..
I dun really care how i look now anyway..
I eat eventhough i feel dam full..
Im to lazy to exercise..
All im seem to be doing is going out and drinking ..
& to make matter worse, im crying every single moment..
I cried while watching comedy movie..
I cried while eating..
I cried while im reading magazine..
Pathetic? yea.. i know..
& i havent gotten around to talk to Jason yet..
Kinda no mood to call him..
I don't bother calling anyone to talk to..



Oh.. i jus changed my frenster password..
ps: wen, how you know it;s my 3rd acc?? hmm...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll