Search This Blog

Espanda

Due to all the frigging things that had happen...
I decided to let myself have a lil fun ;p
I went Espanda last nite.. im saving Ghetto for Sherve,wen & elaine & oso Jason..
hahaa..
So decided to went Espand with my long lost galfrens.. haha
It's been so long since i last saw them ...
Decided to meet up with themm..
supposed to go yum char only but in the end all of us decided to go clubbing..
The reason: So long never go clubbing dy lar ..haha
Bought this really cute baby doll top in XOXO but the right occasion has not pop in..
& finally i get to wear my brand new top =)
It's pink in color in case all of u all r wondering... =P
They picked me up at about 10 plus...
I specifically ask them to pick me last so i get more time to do my makeup & stuff like that..
But being so "nice", they picked me up after they picked Jessie..
And all Jessie did was, "we gona reach ur hse in 5mins"
I was like, "huh? Im not ready! i tot u guys pick me up last.."
" i don't care..Faster... 5 mins arr..no need to dress so nice wan lar..later u hog our limelight arr"
yyeaa..yeaaa.. wuteva... =(
So being me, i did my makeup in less than 5mins..
Pheww... .. =)
Oh... i forget to bring my camera... =/
*sob*
But fortunately Jessie remember hers...
Now all i had to do is bug her to send to me =)
Espanda was pretty packed..
Couldn't really remember the whole event ...
But the only thing i remember is tat i vomited on a guy's shoes...
Oppss....sorrrii
& the worst part, the guy is Jessie fren and he's kinda cute..
with boyish smile & check out his eyes...
He got that puupy dog eyes that make you melt.. hehehe
Oh.. his name is Josh Lee.. =)
OMG !! I jus realized another ermm Lee guy ??
I don't know what's up with me & Lee guys ???
*sighs*
I hate hangovers!! ...
Having another hangover !! =/
& i swore to myself tat i will never drink again?!?
jus one last time for tonite...
Zouk tonite...
=)
Got vip invite worr...
of cos must go larr ritee..
*ngeks*
My last time going clubbing..!!
I promise!!
Unless it's someone's bday or special occasion =)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll