Search This Blog

My weekend ...

My agenda last weekend..
Friday:
Went shopping in the morning again =)
Came back in the afternoon and decided to pack my wardrobe!! =)
I only managed to pack some of it.. like 2 part of my whole wardrobe...Tired-lar..
Sumore so dusty.. make me keep sneeze..
At night went swimming in my fren's condominium in Kelana Jaya.. I love swimming at night.. Cos then i wont get tan =p i can stil swim and keep my fair skin tone =) & the best part? i can swim for hours without worrying the sun will damage my skin =)

Saturday:
Woke up at 7plus in the morning.. Had to go Ipoh,my hometown.. *sighs*
But managed to buy 3 pair of skirts & few tops in Ipoh ... =)
Hahaa.. OMG!! i jus realized that i been spending a lot.. & my new years resolutions was to spend wisely.. ahh well.. chinese new year clothes !! =)
I only came back from Ipoh at bout 10 plus at nite...
I miss my fren's farewell party =(
Well, anyway, Shoba all the best in Melbourne Uni ya !! I will be goin to Melbourne soon..Not melb uni larr.. not smart enough to enter =/

Sunday:
Another early start.. woke up at bout 8.. Wake Kah Choon up. Remind him to fetch me.. He pick me up at about 11plus .. Went to his hse and ate up most of the cny cookies =) haha.. which is why i put on a lot of weight =( Decided to relax my hair cos i cant stand the kembang-ness of my hair anymore!! Went to curve flea market after eating all the cookies =) bought so many accessories =) Next stop? Mont Kiara flea market .. =) But before that, went to Ming Tien to pick Jason up.. 'Kacau' only.. waste my time.. We made a quick stop in Hartamas.. Check out Cat's whiskers and all the F&B outlets =) Saw this Thai restaurant that looks yummy.. hmm.. maybe i will celebrate my bday dere? Reach Mont Kiara bout 5plus.. All the stalls r preparing to close up =( Found the stall Joanne working.. She force me to buy cellotape that costs RM11.90 ... I dun need a cellotape that has musical notes on it but wat the heck lar.. ohhh.. bought bracelets that i love it so much.. I pity Jason& Kah Choon.. Following me.. helping me carry my bag and the tings i purchased.. hahaa =) Went ss2 for dinner.. Had tom yum mihun .. yummm I love the spicy taste.. Met Dennis dere.. When he saw my tom yum mihun, he was like, "wah, very hot wan u knw. U cant tahan anot" hahaha ... For the bowl of mee, i drank 3 cups of soya bean ;P Went to 1u to shop 4awhile after we had our dinner.. I got diarrhoe the same nite i had my tom yum mihun.. hmmm, wil the cause of it came frm the mihun ???

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll