Search This Blog

Non-stop tears...

Today is Chinese New Year Eve...
But i jus cried non-stop jus now..
Yes.. i did..
Pathetic? i know..
But i cant help it..
Y must he do that to me?Even on CNY eve...
As im blogging this, my tears r coming out from my eyes..
My eyes r blurry thanx to all the tears..
I keep call him.. But no one pick up..
I just duno what to do..
What bout all our plans?
Izit gona cancel??
Sometimes i really duno y all this shit happens to me..
Seriously... i try so hard to be a better person..
But...
I cant stop crying ...
Is just too painful..
Seriously...
Some may think that it's ridiculous to feel this way or that i act like this..
But i cant help it..
I really cant..
I jus hope all this will be ok today...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll