Search This Blog

Tagged??

I stumble into someone's blog and since im kinda bored..
I guess i wana do tis tag tingy .. =D
I love doing surveys, quizzes etc etc anyway.. ;)
Well, here goes..............

12 years ago i was...
Im 7 years old tat time..Hmm, let me recall back.. Hmm.. I was Standard 1 in Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Damansara Jaya ( SRKDJ) ! I cant remember who was my first fren.. But if im not mistaken it was either Kelly Khoo or Chia Su Vyen.. Either one of them.. Blamed it on my bad memory ;p At that time, i was feeling excited to start school.. My mummy was there on my first day.. yea, yea.. i know wat u guys thinking.. but i was still small larr.. It was a pretty scary sights.. So many unfamiliar faces, unfamiliar surroundings... Saw so many students crying.. It makes me wana cry as well.. What do you know? im emotional even when im young .. *tsk* *tsk* hehee

7 years ago i was....
A senior in a primary school in SRKDJ .. I was a prefect at tat time =) yups.. u heard me.. Kathryn?? Prefect ?? U goota be joking ... nope.. cos u know why? i can go for early breaks & skip classes.. So there.. U know why i become a prefect .. ahhaa.. *shhh* =) Being prefect was AWeesOOMee.. But the downside? have to go to prefect camps.. Yes.. Hv to jungle trekking.. cross the river.. etc etc.. something like ns but beta.. cos it's only 3days 2 nite.. & we get to use our hps.. but i doubt any1 at tat time, tat age will have one.. I was missing home like mad at tat time.. Being away from my smelly pillow was a nightmare.. & after the 3 days 2 nite experience.? my legs & arms are full with bruises.. yes.. from all the scrateches i get from all the tree branches.. OMG !! nightmare... *sighs* but it was a good experience.. cos there wont be any other time tat i will go camping again! after all the horror stories Adrian told me about .. [ i shall tell you all about the horror stories next time ;) ] hahaa

2 years ago i was...
studyin in SMKDJ ... in sub science class... Hmm.. I love 5 Kempas.. Not to brag or anyting.. but 5 Kempas rox.. =) i love every1 of them.. Let me see.. Sherve & Idzham was the center of attention.. Alwis being lovey-dovey in class.. hahaa.. Thn, come the next lovey-dovey couple..
Hua Chuin& Wen Ni.. Imagine sitting next to them.. The 1st couple was sitting in front of me & another was sitting beside me.. I still remember a certain teacher ( name should be kept secret ;p ) tat Wai Hou alwis 'kek' her.. There was once that WH told the teacher, she was a maths teacher, that the sums she did was wrong.. in front of the whole class.. Being the cheeky us, we laugh silently but it was obvious from our face tat we were laughing..& she smell !! yea.. no offense... but... Thn, there's Elaine.. I alwis go to her for gossips, clubs.. & girly gossips.. Sherve & wen will joined in when they r not too busy wif their bfs *ngeks* hahaa .. There was a certain rumour that our class,5 Kempas was the noisiest class in the whole form 5 classes.. hahaa.. Basically, when any1 mention 5 Kempas, thn they will think of oMG! NOISE!! I miss every single of 5 Kempas-ian ...


Yesterday I was....
out shopping with Joanne.. bought so many tops & bags.. Bought a gold bag for seriously a great bargain.. love it so muchhh... Gossipping bout ppl & i realized tat every1 is leaving.. most of my college frens r leaving.. *sob* *sob* sighss..

5 songs I know All The Words to...
Stick With You-pussycat dolls
Confession of a broken heart- Lindsay Lohan
Since you been gone-Kelly Clarkson
The Reason-Hoobastank
Twinkle Twinkle little star =p

5 Favourite toys...
My phones =) yup.. it's not singular.it's plural =p
My camera ... ;)
My pig soft toy.. so piggy.. =)
PS2 =) im addicted to it now.thanx to joanne!! hehe
My disco ball a.k.a the disco ball tat a hamster had in a cage .. hahaha =p

5 fictional character i would date...
Chad Micheal Murray
Edison Chen.. yummmy ... hahaa
Stephen (in Laguna Beach) =)
Jay Chou ??
Shawn Yue ;)

5 people i tag...
wen ni !!!! hahaha
Sherve !!!!! ;p
Elaine !!!!
Rae!! ( i knw u r reading tis!)
you !!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh..so clever!! go shopping never call me...:(

blissful facade said...

darling... i've done it already

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll