Search This Blog

Foolish Games..

I think that there are times that God is unfair..
I know im being so disgraceful for staying that..
Some of you might think that if God is unfair, then you wont even be so perfect in sense that you dun have broken legs or arms etc etc..
Yes, i know.. i really am sorry for saying that..
So i guess i should just blame myself for being so stupid... with a capital S
I want to blame on fate.. but my bro said something that makes me think..
"Fate lies in your own hand. It is up to you to grab it. You think by reading feng shui book you can do any big drastic change meh."

and yea i guess.. i used to think that feng shui can change my life.. but i don't think so..
i read the feng shui books about what to expect each month..
But guess what..it is not accurate..
it does not happen what it say will happen..
Come to think of it.. it is always the opposite of what the book state that is gona happen..
I really don't know what am i feeling right now..
What's with all this foolish games that you are doin to me?
You are leaving me undecided.. i don't know what is wrong with you !!
I never regret what i do everyday..
I never regret the changes i had made..
I never regret every single thing that we did..
But what's with all this foolish game..
all these games are really tearing me apart..
breaking me into pieces..
I duno whether should i still linger around?
Should i still stick with you ?
Give me an answer..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll