Search This Blog

Refreshed....

Had a long talk wif Jason yesterday nite...
We spent the whole nite talking to each other...
Gosh... it's been awhile since i last talk Jason and had a mindless conversation wif him..
Hmm.. if im not mistaken we talk to each other from 1plus in the morning till 6plus in the morning.. =p
He called me til his credit finish then i called him back till my credit gona finish but havent finish ..hahaa...
I feel better after talking to him..
Eventho my prob is stil there & im still clueless on wat i am gona do about it...
Sighs..
I jus realized something..
Me& Jason always have the same prob...
And both of us will have heartbreak at the same time..
Sighss...
We spent the nite complaining that we can help our frens in their relationship but we can't help ourselves... =/
He is like so into karma stuff more than me..
OMG !!..
It's like everyting i said, he wil be like dun do that lar.. later got balasan wan arr..
not good for karma..
I was like OHHH--KAYYY...
In the end of our talk, i had decided..
I had find a solution..
But im not sure whether it's the rite thing to do anot..
Some said no.. Some said yes..
But i learn not to listen to wat other people said & do wat i really wan..
& i really wana do that..
But fear is inside me rite now..
What if..
Yea.. the IF thing again..
Im not sure whether i make the rite decision anot..
I hope that for the 1st time ever, my decision is the rite decision..

*pray hard to God now*

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll