Search This Blog

Lack of blogging lately...
Due to the piles of assignments that Monash forced us to do..
And oso my stupidd internet connection...
Hence, the lack of pics....
But loads of pics will be up soon... i promise !! :))
Im glad that my blog is able to load now..
I used to love Fridays... Notice the past tensed ?
Now i hate it...
I dont hate it that much until i curse those that love Fridays...
Don't get me wrong :P

I cant sleep...
I just had "Nestlo Ais" .... which is Milo and Coffee added together...
Being the virgin Nestlo drinker...
No.. scratch that... since i only drank that once and it was in the morning, i didnt know that it will cause me 'insomnia'.....
So here am i... blogging and doing my econs ........
Arghh... speaking of econs...
Econs assignment is due next week mon..
And im so clueless bout it...
Marginal cost, Average total cost, Average variable cost, etc etc....
Gosh... i dont know whats the difference between all these measures....
THIS IS SO BAD!!!!
exams are less than a month away...
And im so not ready..........
Stress is making me feel UGLY ....
STRESS makes me EAT MORE JUNK FOODS... SLEEP LESS... SHOP MORE..
Stress is a very 'expensive'.... =((
It's making me FATTER, UGLIER and 10 TIMES MORE BROKE...
Kathryn needs $$$
On a brighter note, just talked to my bro...
I asked him to get my clothes, bags and accessories in supre and sports girl from aussie..
And he promised me he will get it for me !!!
So aussie clothes.... here i come !! Lolz..

Another random post, Friday is a bang Kathryn day...
Every Friday without failed !! im serious...
I think my forehead is stamp with "Please bully Kathryn"
-_-""""
Not only me.. but Kelly as well.........
Why oh why u guys have to bully us...
=((
Like today...
I have only one lecture every Friday...
8-9am... Suprisingly, i can wake up..
But every friday, i wil be late for my lecture........
*ngeks*
Traffic jam lar :PP
It's been a routine for me to go over to Kelly's every Friday to chill :))
And not forgetting our pan mee.....
Friday is our pan mee day.....
Thanx to JASON (yes, u... the one who reading tis, who called me a bimbo! :P ), who was supposed to pick me up today but was sleeping like a PIG .. so end up i had to find my own transport...
I kena bully..
By Zhi, Sherman..
I was happily drawing/sketching on the back of Zhi's notes :P ..
But they had to bang me..
Saying my rabbit looks like duno what.. my trees look like shit...
-_-
I was just drawing for fun wheyyy...........
:((
And u, Jason, had to bully me as well..
Wat kind of ji mui man ?!?
But Kelly, as usual helped me...
I love u for that ... kekee
And Kelly... *Beep Beep* ???
hehee.. Lolz...

Im getting hungry...im longing for fries....
hehe...
But i vow to sleep more and eat less...
:))

Im currently listening to Twista feat. Pitbull-get down hit the floor, wrexx n effect- rump shaker and ying yang twins-shake...
Thanx to Kelly, i got all t hese nice songs..
I listen to it once or maybe twice ..
Wasnt really aware of it till now !!

*dancing around in my room*
hehee...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll