Search This Blog

" 3 Down, 1 to go"

I've been hearing this since friday from.... ( u guys know who u guys r :P )
And i hate you guys for it ....
:P
Give me a bit sympathy le...
I have to struggle two papers you know :((((((((
*sob*
And u know i dahlah not so smart...
You guys have to rub it in sumore...
*looking painfully at my wound*
Anyway, you guys will finish same time with me as well..
So whats the rush :P

Anyway, just came back from The Laundry, Curve...
Was watching football match with my old old friends..
It's been a while guys !! ;)
Wasnt planning to watch at first.........
I went to library AGAIN today...
Was so freaking exhausted that i cant really concentrate....
Went home to rest for awhile ...
Then, a phone call woke me up..
And yes, it's from you Joseph !!! -_""

" Eh, Kat?? im coming to pick you up for dinner k?"
" (mumbles) dinner?? now lunch time la :P yess.. i did said that..."
"Eh, wakee up lar.... now dinner lar... 6plus wheyyy. I dont care... im coming in about 20 mins time k. Faster get ready"

So i woke up and take a bath and was ready in 20 mins time....
C.. WEn, i can get ready faster than you !!!!!!!! :Pp
They arrived 20 mins on the dot...
At first, i thought it was just Joseph...
But it turns out that he was there with Joey, Kelvin and Aaron..
My old old mates :P
We took 20 mins to decide what to eat...
At first, we wanted to go Asia Cafe to eat ........ plus there's football match later on...
but Joseph lazy to go down to Subang..
So we went Curve...
WE went to Just Thai.. yummmmmmmmmm...
I love spicy food.... :)))
The guys teman me check out the Flea Market..
And im glad that i went The Curve..
I bought this gorgeous off-shoulder top for only RM29.90.........
And i saw this gorgeous sun dress but im stil deciding whether to get it anot..
I need girl's opinions...
Hmmm... Vonne, KElly and Mich... let's go Curve Flea Market this coming sun???
Im so exhausted...
But i need to memorize stats...
Yes, MEMORIZE...
Cos i dun have the time to figure out what every chapter means..
So im gonna memorize it onlyyy....
no worries..........
heheee............................
Anyway, i need to study...
niteyyy... nitezzz

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll