Search This Blog

I woke up feeling freaking awful...
Had a bad sore throat and bad cold ..
Not forgetting a major headache..
Im blogging with the fan off ..
No air-con and fan..
Yet im feeling cold..
Super cold..
OMGG..
I think im gona get high fever soon..
Noooooo
I cant get high fever now
Im days away to Langkawi..
I cant get sick..
Vonne and KeL visited me today..
* big squishy hugs*
And the first thing KeL said to me was,
" OMG, u look dam paled"
-_""""
Thank you KeL for pointing tat out to me :((
I keep taking panadol cos im scared that i wil get high fever..
:((((
i hate getting fever......
fever= swollen eyes= fugly...
:((
I need pamper..
Mum and dad are out now..
They are in my aunt's house..
I need pamper from my mummy...
When im feeling blah.. my mummy always pamper me..
And being me, alwis manja her like hell ...
But..but..
Now my mum is not at home..
Anyone wana pamper me and manja me for this few days
So i can feel better faster ??
I dont mind being pamper...
:))
OMGG... im feeling super blah now..
Eyes r getting a lil swollen..
Im gona sleep soon..
Nitey

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll